Looking for a restaurant where you can enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner? Check out the Holiday Dining 2009 section of the flog. There you'll find a list of restaurants that have indicated they will be open Nov. 26. You'll also find links to their menus.
- Exact physical address of the restaurant (please give more than the name of the hotel or the cross streets, although that information can be very helpful, too).
- Hours of operation for Thanksgiving Day.
- Type of service, whether it's a holiday buffet or a la carte menu.
- Cost for adults and children (please include age range for children); if not a prix fixe, give a price range for entrees.
- Phone number to call for reservations; please indicate if reservations are available through OpenTable.
- You're welcome to attach a menu.
Check back often as the list grows. And as Thanksgiving gives way to December, I'll also be listing restaurants that will be open on Christmas Day, and some of the happenings on New Year's Eve, too.