Best Burger Search -- Who Do You Want to See on the Final Ballot?
OK, we're getting close to finalizing the list of nominees for our Best Burger in Central Florida search. I've already told you the names of the restaurants I think should be on the ballot (you can see my list here). I asked you who else you'd like to see on the ballot. I got several nominations, but we have only a few open spots on the ballot. So I'm going to let you decide who you'd like to see included in the final list. This of this as a Burger Primary. Vote for your favorite below (Note: you must be logged in to vote):
Pinkberry Orlando Opens August 20; Seeking Swirlers
The job fair/audition/cattle call will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the second floor of the Bank of America at 7862 Dr. Phillips Blvd., Orlando, directly in front of the new Pinkberry location. The positions pay $7.50/hour and include standard benefits. Successful candidates will start training Aug. 10 in advance of the Aug. 20 opening. (Is 10 days enough time to learn the proper swirl?)
For more information contact Pinkberry of Florida general manager Ryan Adleman, 815-222-5496.
Orlando's E-Brands Restaurants Files Chapter 11
More Articles ...
- Bananas Diner is Now Open
- Journeys at Alaqua Loses Lease, Will Close in August
- Exclusive: Graffiti Junktion Plans to Take Over Former K Restaurant Space
- Charley's Steak House Honored by American Culinary Federation
- Ready, Set, Dial: Tickets for Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival Events Go On Sale Tuesday
- Tekkies are Also Restaurant Goers
- Exclusive: Blue Smoke Burger Bar Closes
- New Bananas Diner Now Hiring; Job Fair Wednesday
- Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival Tickets Go on Sale July 20
- Bistro de Paris Named Theme Park Insider's Best Restaurant of 2010