I’m not sure who was in charge of this year’s calendar, but having Mother’s Day come so fast after Easter was just bad planning. I want names.
But there’s nothing we can do about it now, and in case you haven’t noticed, Mother’s Day is just over a week away, May 8.
But luckily we have several good Mother’s Day dining options for you on our Holiday Dining pages.
Some of the highlights include:
- A buffet with bottomless mimosas at the beautiful Hemisphere at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport.
- Tap Room at Dubsdread’s always popular spread featuring carving stations of prime rib and roasted leg of lamb.
- A special a la carte menu at the the Ritz’s ritzy Knife & Spoon.
- Brunch at Highball & Harvest, also at the Ritz-Carlton.
- Brunch favorites and spritz cocktails at Primo at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes.
- And a lavish brunch at the JW Marriott Bonnet Creek.
Lots of other options to consider, too, but be sure to make your reservations right away. You don’t want to just show up with Mom on the eighth and not have a table. She’s just going to look at you with a look of disappointment, just like that time you told her you were going to finally get a job and make something of yourself and then took off to Aruba with a bunch of your friends and then had to call and ask her to send you money to get back home. You don’t want to see that look she had when you came through the door and slunk off to your room.
Here’s that link to the Mother’s Day dining listings again.