Easter – Sunday, April 21st
Greek Easter – Sunday, April 28th
Celebrate with wine & lamb!
Receive a free glass of house wine with any lamb entrée.
Open regular hours with our traditional Greek entertainment plus Tsougrisma, a Greek Easter tradition of breaking red eggs for good luck!
Reservations recommended. Visit www.opaorlando.com or call 407-351-8660.
- All Day: Snowcones & Fresh Coconuts, The Ritz-Carlton Pool
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.: Easter Sunday Grande Celebration at Citron, An American Brasserie, JW Marriott. Celebrate Easter with a fantastic buffet featuring prime rib, complimentary champagne, wine bar, and plenty of Easter candy for the kids. Surprise visit from the Easter Bunny from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
$85 Adults, $30 Children 12 and under*. Reservations recommended, call 407-206-2400 x4683.
- 11 a.m. & 3 p.m.: Cottontail Tea, The Ritz-Carlton Lobby Lounge. Includes a visit from the Easter Bunny, children’s activities and a gift for each child.
$65/person. Reservations required, call 407-206-2400 x4648.
- 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.: Kids Buffet at Bleu, The Ritz-Carlton
- 12 - 3 p.m.: Easter Brunch at Highball & Harvest,
The Ritz-Carlton. Join us for a Southern Inspired Easter Brunch featuring action stations, carved meats, a fresh raw bar with crab claws and oysters, farm-fresh spring vegetables galore and most importantly, the Champagne and Mimosa bar.
$120 Adults, $50 Children 12 and under. Reservations required, call 407-206-2400 x4648.
- 6 - 9 p.m.: Easter Dinner at PRIMO, JW Marriott. Join PRIMO to experience a seasonal Garden Menu focusing on fresh produce from our onsite gardens and local purveyors. 407-206-2300
Easter – Sunday, April 21st
Easter Brunch Buffet - Available 11am-3pm
$38 per adult (plus tax & gratuity) $15 per child (plus tax & gratuity)
Buffet brunch with Spanish-inspired favorites like tortilla española, omelettes, quiche, a featured pallea, and a waffle station!
Easter Dinner – Available 4pm-close
$25 per person (plus tax & gratuity)
Our succulent pig roast is back! Come enjoy a roasted pig dinner with deviled eggs and tres leches. Get a free glass of house wine with dinner when your party orders 4 or more Easter dinners!
Reservations recommend for brunch & dinner. Visit www.tapatoro.com or call 407-226-2929.
On Easter, Sunday, April 21, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort’s Garden Grove will present a special buffet menu for dinner featuring Disney character dining. The Easter Dinner Buffet will be served from 5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. and includes:
· Clam Chowder & Roasted Tomato Soup
· Freshly Baked Artisan Rolls & Spreads
· Hand Crafted Cheese and Charcuterie Board featuring dried fruit, nuts, & mustards
· Assortment of the Chefs Favorite Salad Toppings featuring organic greens and lettuces
· Bagels & Lox
· New York Strip Roast featuring horseradish crème
· Brined Roasted Turkey Breast featuring traditional gravy
· Rotisserie Chicken featuring butternut squash puree, chicken gravy, roasted spring vegetables
· Braised Short Rib featuring young crop potato, charred tomato, grilled cabbage, red wine sauce
· Seafood Orecchiettie featuring bay scallop, shrimp, sun dried tomato, pecorino cheese, basil cream
· Seared Salmon featuring citrus couscous, caramelized lemon, white wine sauce
· Spring Succotash featuring Zellwood corn, tomato confit
· Twice Baked Red Potato featuring cave aged gruyere, applewood bacon, spring onion
· Traditional Mashed Potatoes
· Blistered Green Beans
· Assortment of Petite Pastries and Desserts
For the Little Ones:
· Penne Marinara with Parmesan
· Chicken Fingers & Tater Tots
· Daily Vegetable
Garden Grove’s Easter Dinner Buffet is priced at $43.99 for adults and $19.99 for children ages 3-9.
Themed after the tranquil gardens of Central Park, guests who step into Garden Grove will immerse themselves under a beautiful 25-foot oak tree adorned with twinkling lights and paper lanterns.
For reservations and more information on Garden Grove, please visit https://www.swandolphinrestaurants.com/gardengrove/index.html or call (407) 934-1618.
JOIN US FOR EASTER BRUNCH!
Spice up your Easter brunch this year with Mexican classics
like Chilaquiles and Huevos Rancheros, or satisfy your sweet craving with our house-made Conchas & dulche de leche pancakes. And, of course, get your fill with our bottomless mimosas, sangrias and micheladas.
Brunch starts at 11 am!
Make your reservation today!
On Easter, April 21, and Mother’s Day, May 12, Ocean Prime Orlando will be open from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. presenting a special brunch menu from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., which includes:
Blood Orange Mimosa featuring blood orange juice, simple syrup, Cointreau and champagne
Signature Bloody Mary featuring choice of vodka, house made mix and jumbo shrimp
Smoked Salmon featuring sliced tomato, red onion, arugula, whipped cream cheese and a bagel
Blackened Salmon Salad featuring strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe, goat cheese, field greens, basil poppyseed dressing and candied walnuts
French Toast featuring mixed fresh berries, lemon curd, candied bacon and warm maple syrup
Lobster Toast featuring sunny side egg, avocado, sweet peas and preserved lemon
Crab & Eggs featuring an English muffin, crab cakes, poached eggs, hollandaise, fresh fruit, mixed greens and balsamic vinaigrette
Braised Short Rib Surf & Turf featuring crispy gouda potato cake, lobster claw, poached egg and hollandaise
The restaurant will also offer its traditional menu, featuring premium seafood, prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, a Wine Spectator-honored wine list and more.
For reservations and more information on Ocean Prime Orlando, please visit www.ocean-prime.com/locations-menus/orlando or call (407) 781-4880. Ocean Prime Orlando is located at 7339 West Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819.
On Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019, indulge in one of two decadent brunch menus offered at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
The Resort’s modern Italian restaurant Ravello will present a lavish Easter buffet. The menu includes a wide array of offerings, ranging from a raw bar/seafood display to an antipasti and salad bar, a carving station with prime rib of beef and garlic thyme rotisserie chicken, a hot entrée station with vesuvio pasta scampi and pork medallions, a devilled egg action station, and much more. Guests with a sweet tooth will be delighted with the dessert station, including raspberry pot de crème, mixed berry trifle, mango tiramisu, bunny carrot cupcakes, assorted macarons and more. A special children’s buffet will feature items such as pigs in a blanket, cheese and pepperoni flatbreads, petit filet, mashed potatoes, Easter egg Rice Krispie treats, and Easter Bunny brownies.
The Ravello Easter brunch will be offered from 12:00 noon to 7:00 pm for USD 115 per adult and USD 45 per child ages 2-12.
“Hop” over to Plancha at the Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando clubhouse to celebrate Easter Sunday. The lakeside American restaurant with a Cuban flair will be offering a decadent brunch with the option to enjoy bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys. The menu includes a charcuterie and cheese display, fruit parfaits, salad bar, crab cake action station, and much more. Classic breakfast favourites will be offered as well, such as buttermilk pancakes, eggs, roasted potatoes, and Spanish frittatas. The children’s buffet will include cheese and pepperoni flatbreads, grilled salmon, macaroni and cheese, chocolate chip cookies, and more.
The Plancha Easter brunch will be offered from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm for USD 68 per adult and USD 45 per child ages 2-12.
For reservations at Ravello or Plancha, call 407 313 6161.