It's the Bullet Point Buffet. One from column A, one from column B. With three you get eggroll.
- On Saturday, June 16, four groups are coming together to pay tribute to Anthony Bourdain, the chef, author and television personality who committed suicide this month. Bangrak Thai Street Kitchen, Swine & Sons and Papa Llama will convene at Redlight Redlight, 2810 Corrine Drive, Orlando, from 6 to 9 p.m. $1 from each dish will go to Heart of Florida United Way's 2-1-1 Crisis Line. Details at the event's Facebook Page.
- Also Saturday, Festival of the Sea, a family-friendly event at Orlando's Festival Park, 2911 E. Robinsons St., will be held from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Arts & crafts, face painting, clown balloon making, a bounce house, a gaming truck. And, one presumes, seafood. Details.
- If you miss the Saturday Bourdain tribute you'll have a second chance on Tuesday, June 19, when Pizza Bruno and Cask & Larder collaborate on a tap takeover event. It's from 5 to 10 p.m. at 3990 Curry Ford Road, Orlando. Ten percent of all sales will go to the National Suicide Prevention Line.
- Friday, June 15, it's Harry's Brewmaster Series at Harry's Poolside Bar & Grill at Rosen Centre (pronounced chen-tray, I'm pretty sure) Hotel (silent H). Tickets are $55 and you get a six-course dinner with beers from Georgia's Sweetwater Brewing Company. Tickets and other info here.
- Travel Channel named Line's Pride on Church Street to its list of America's 10 Best Soccer Bars. I'm guessing they don't take the quality of food or service into account. Or whether the bar serves cold beer. But really great tvs!