Scott Joseph's Podcast
- Scott Joseph | RusTeakDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Royal Indian CuisineDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Green Day CafeDining With Scott Joseph
- Spotlight: Highball and HarvestDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Pig Floyd's Urban BarbakoaDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Bistro on Park AvenueDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Epcot International Food and Wine FestivalDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | KappoDining With Scott Joseph
- Fishkind Commentary: Politics Versus Florida’s Budget, Part 2Dining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Unfolding Napkin EtiquetteDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Shake ShackDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Jospeh | Magical Dining MonthDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Hamilton's KitchenDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Southern Moon SmokehouseDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Taste of the NationDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Mills BrewpubDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Wine Barn's PizzaDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Blackfin is BackDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Independence DayDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph |Bistro CloCloDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Fiorenzo Italian SteakhouseDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | A Food MysteryDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Latin Square CuisineDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | SunRail Food GuideDining With Scott Joseph
- Scott Joseph | Recent NewsDining With Scott Joseph
- Created on Monday, 27 April 2009 12:40
- Last Updated on Sunday, 25 August 2013 02:34
- Published on Monday, 27 April 2009 12:40
- Written by SJO Staff
- Hits: 54109
SJC is the sole owner of information collected on our Site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We may collect information at several points on our Site. Our goal is to be your favorite destination on the Internet for restaurant information. To accomplish this goal, SJC needs to collect information to understand what differentiates you from our other unique users.
We collect two types of information from you, "anonymous information" and "personally identifiable information." Anonymous information is information that cannot be tied back to a particular individual. For example, we may collect referral data (e.g. the last site you visited before clicking through to SJC), and browser and platform type. SJC collects this information for purposes of product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising to improve your overall experience on our Site.
In addition to the anonymous information, SJC may also collect personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is any information that tells us who you are, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, password, and payment information. Most of the personally identifiable information is collected when you become a subscriber. Providing such information helps us to better customize your experience. We may also track the activities you conduct while on our Site.
If you contact SJC, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also collect email addresses of those that subscribe and/or correspond with SJC via email. We use the information provided so that we may respond to your inquiries and send customary business communications (address confirmation, renewal notifications, new service offerings, etc). When information is collected on any Internet domain of SJC, that information is collected and maintained solely by SJC. Except as set forth in this paragraph, SJC will not disclose any personally identifiable information it collects from you to any unaffiliated third parties. In the following limited circumstance we will consider, and may release, personally identifiable information to third parties to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Friday, 28th November 2014
What is a Flog?
A flog is a food blog with news and reviews of restaurants. Here you'll find all things edible, lots of things to drink, including expert wine advice, and lots of other stuff.